Northwest Security Solutions, Inc.
Paramilitary Priest, leader, of late self-doubter
“Illegitimi non carborundum”
Concept: Paramilitary Priest
Profession: Religious Leader
|POW||STR: ●●●○○||INT: ●●●○○||PRE: ●●●○○|
|FIN||DEX: ●●●○○||WIT: ●●●○○||MAN: ●●○○○|
|RES||STA: ●●○○○||RSV: ●●●●○||CMP: ●●●●○|
|Acad: 2||Athl: 1||AnKn: 1|
|Comp: 0||Brwl: 2||Empt: 3|
|Crft: 0||Drve: 0||Expr: 2|
|Invs: 2||Fire: 3||Intm: 2|
|Medc: 1||Larc: 2||Pers: 4|
|Occl: 3||Stlt: 3||Socl: 1|
|Poli: 1||Surv: 0||Stws: 1|
|Scnc: 0||Weap: 2||Subt: 2|
Equipment (Only stuff seen by the party is listed):
A pair of kind of dorky goggles that help him see in the dark and things that move in the darkness.
An old Polaroid camera that takes pictures of people’s auras
- That one with the Latin that makes him and others around him be able to see supernatural shit.
- That one with the Latin that makes him less vulnerable to injury.
- That one with the Latin that makes his rosary all glowy and holy.
- That one that heals people when they need it
- That one that calms down animals and monsters.
- A Colt M1911 that is in no way an acceptable replacement for his lost fancy-ass pistol called the FN Five-SeveN
- A hunting rifle with scope that Paul obviously loves and cherishes like it were his son.
On a seminary trip to the Holy Land, Father Contino encountered real evil and vowed to fight back. After becoming a priest, Father Contino realized his fellow clergymen viewed evil as an abstraction and “demons” as metaphors for human fragility, rather than actual tangible creatures preying on humanity.
Father Contino left his flock to search for someone who could supply him with resources beyond simple prayer. He wound up working for Northwest Security Solutions, Inc, but he has greater aspirations for the fight against evil that just bagging and tagging creatures; namely, freeing mankind from the yoke of Satan’s creatures, one monster at time, if need be.
Notes from Luke Winters’s fieldbook:
- just this side of CW hot (in the good way)
- face man, connections, leader, damn good shot, kind of a paranormal expert – maybe he’s wearing too many hats? stretched too thin? trying to get himself killed?
- probably going through a crisis of faith