Northwest Security Solutions, Inc.
Owner, proprietor of Daughter of the Oath bar in Seattle.
I’m coming up only to show you’re down for
And coming up only to show you’re wrong.
To the outside, the dead leaves lay on the lawn
For they don’t have trees to hang upon.
|POW||STR: ●●○○○||INT: ●●○○○||PRE: ●●●○○|
|FIN||DEX: ●●●●○||WIT: ●●●●○||MAN: ●●●●○|
|RES||STA: ●●●○○||RSV: ●●○○○||CMP: ●●●○○|
|Acad: 1||Athl: 1||AnKn: 0|
|Comp: 0||Brwl: 1||Empt: 3|
|Crft: 3||Drve: 0||Expr: 1|
|Invs: 2||Fire: 3||Intm: 1|
|Medc: 0||Larc: 3||Pers: 3|
|Occl: 5||Stlt: 1||Socl: 2|
|Poli: 2||Surv: 0||Stws: 3|
|Scnc: 0||Weap: 1||Subt: 3|
Initiative Mod 7
Notes from Luke Winters’s fieldbook:
- mojo mafioso. makes deals, collects information. apparently has a large web of contacts and allies. somehow still alive despite being pretty much a dick.
- ok, he’s not that much of a dick, but we did start off on the wrong foot.
- speaking of foot, dude limps
- gave Luke his cool new bow in exchange for lending him Maia for a job
There’s so much more about him that we’re pausing here to go to bed.
- Dom’s worried that Rebecca “Harry” Callahan will not give up trying to kill him, and he may kill her in self defense.
- He was in love with Jade, and an ally to Wheelman. He’s definitely in the know when it comes to Mages, and they may not be trying to have him killed.