Northwest Security Solutions, Inc.
known as "Artoo" to the cell, a weaselly Ghost Wolf
|POW||STR: 2/3/5/4/2||INT: ●●●●○||PRE: ●●○○○|
|FIN||DEX: 3/3/4/5/5||WIT: ●●○○○||MAN: 2/1/2/0/2|
|RES||STA: 2/3/4/4/3||RSV: ●●○○○||CMP: ●●○○○|
|Acad: 2||Athl: 0||AnKn: 1|
|Comp: 3||Brwl: 1||Empt: 0|
|Crft: 1||Drve: 0||Expr: 0|
|Invs: 2||Fire: 0||Intm: 1|
|Medc: 0||Larc: 1||Pers: 1|
|Occl: 1||Stlt: 2||Socl: 0|
|Poli: 1||Surv: 1||Stws: 1|
|Scnc: 1||Weap: 0||Subt: 0|
Characters’ notes: We met Barney in inauspicious circumstances, but he was hanging out with Adam. He also is connected with Luke’s grandmother somehow.
Notes from Luke Winters’s fieldbook:
- was a lawyer with a wife and kids. had his first change, faked his death, left them behind so he wouldn’t accidentally kill them.
- was squatting in a theater in Port Angeles
- was a ghost wolf and kind of shitty at being a werewolf
- was an information guy, useful to whoever wanted his help
- now joined Ria’s Uktena pack and is the only other surviving member. theory: his lack of experience and alienation from his garou nature may be what helps him resist involuntarily changing.